Need to make a payment for a Program or Rental at Foss Park? Click the button below to make an online payment.
District Financial Information is posted here when it becomes available. Please be patient as some of these files are large and may take a few minutes to download.
BUDGET & APPROPRIATIONS:
The Budget primary objectives included the following:
- Meet short-term Strategic Plan initiatives
- Build Ending Cash Balances (Reserves)
- Establish a contingency balance/plan for pool
- Reflect interfund transfers in the budget for those enterprise funds unable to meet a balanced budget
- Prioritize and fund specific capital expenses based on Capital Plan
- Control Operational Costs
- Deliver quality services and programs
- Develop a pricing strategy that balances accessibility and revenue generation
The Foss Park District Board of Commissioners adopted a Strategic Plan March 18, 2020. For more information on this plan click on the link above.
In accordance with Public Act 97-0609, Section 7.3 compensation reporting requirements, a physical copy of that report is available at the Foss Park District Recreation Center at 1730 Lewis Ave., North Chicago, IL 60064.
The Park District is a separate taxing agency than the City of North Chicago and follows the Illinois Park District Code.